Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

*STRAPS* for AP ROO Titanium -Grey dial-

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 03:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Felix, i think it would look too bulky but i did just send the links to my friend and highlighted the GP strap

Old 06-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
whoa, $1600 is that INCLUDING the strap of your choice from an AD? ~$500 in itself

with APB, you would pay 180 for the kit, another 170 for a strap and 70 for the buckle = $420 which is 26% of what you would if you did it the AP way
Ya, its pretty pricy, but I did it just to be kosher anyway haha.

Old 03-06-2015, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
audemars piguet is an unknown quantity at this point
To solve your problems related to Straps of watches, you can visit siteS Audemars Piguet Straps - AP Bands - Straps & Watch Bands For Audemars Piguet Watches and Audemars Piguet StraPs.If you want to get free from your future strap problems, you should buy Audemars Piguet Watches. Audemars Piguet Watches are long lasting watches and best in use for a longer period.