Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pterps
It sure is, thanks for sharing!
You are welcome, more coming.

Originally Posted by kyter
Ahah of course
Stay tuned some new Marussia b2 pictures are coming very soon

Looking forward to see them Kevin. Post up MANY.
Did you get a ride in it also. if yes how is it?

Originally Posted by R O B I N
Freaking awesome.
Thank you.

Old 08-25-2012, 05:17 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hampelina_92
Exactly! Right outside the new LVHM Hotel White 1921, old La Maison Blanche
You must have been here many many times ?

Old 08-25-2012, 05:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Monaco

Enzo

Attached Images   
Old 08-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Monaco

Enzo

Attached Images    
Old 08-25-2012, 07:37 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
kyter is on a distinguished roadkyter is on a distinguished roadkyter is on a distinguished road
No ride in the B2, but I had one two years ago in the B1, and the driver had a cool ride, too cool for me as I prefered to have some quick acceleration, but no he drove the car very slowly. I noticed a very strong smell of oil, very unpleasant.

Old 08-25-2012, 10:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Monaco

Car/company belongs to a friend of mine. I have invited him to join us here...

Dartz

Attached Images   
Old 08-25-2012, 11:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Monaco

Dartz Motorz Company is a privately held Latvian-based corporation, that designs, manufactures, and sells high performance armored vehicles. Based out of a renovated, former Russo-Balt factory in Riga, Latvia.

Dartz's current model the Prombron recently achieved notoriety, impart because it was originally available in upholstered leather made from the foreskin of whale penises...

* The Prombron comes in eight distinct models, they are, the Iron Diamond, Iron Xtal, Monaco Red Diamond Edition, Black Dragon, Black Russian, Gold Russian, Aladeen, and the Monako.

* The Prombron is then available in either the Saloon (sedan), or the Pullman (wagon), which can then be customized into a standard based, short based, or long based versions.

* Prombron's are also available in several armoring levels, from B2 to B7, with the B7 designed to withstand attacks from rocket propelled grenades, and land mines. In terms of performance the Prombron is equipped with a Duramax V8 engine, or a Vortec V8 engine, which provides the vehicle with a healthy top speed of 180 km/h (110 mph).

* The Dartz Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition was shown at the 2010 Top Marques in Monaco, with an expected price of €1,000,000 ($1.25 million), it would become the world's most expensive SUV ever sold. Features included white gold - ruby embedded badges as well as a gold-plated, bullet-proof windows, an exhaust system made out of tungsten, diamond - ruby encrusted gauges, a Kevlar exterior coating, and leather made out of whale penises, although the latter was dropped. The Prombron Monaco Red Diamond Edition also comes with three bottles of the world's most expensive vodka, RussoBaltique.

Dartz

Attached Images   
Old 08-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by jox
Hey I actually liked Mamo, aside from the pretty cheesy interior, and I had a great pasta cheaper than a coke is on Nikki Beach

Yup, anything is cheaper than a coke is on Nikki Beach...it is sick.

And as you saw in my review I like it too. But then again, I am a Flavio Briatore kind a bodyguard....

I see you got the special service from Mamo...

Mamo feeding Jox

Attached Images  
Old 08-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alef_henriique
20 euros for a coca?
ouch, that's expensive. haha
Not a bad shop list, btw.

How much is it for a coca in Brazil ?
And yes it was quite a bill.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Monaco

Scenery

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Monaco and French Riviera Thread.