Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Our One:1 build to delivery

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
The BHP Project is on a distinguished roadThe BHP Project is on a distinguished road
Our One:1 build to delivery

Feeling inspired by some of the other customer build threads, we thought we might as well give it a go too with the One:1!

The car is being supplied to us (partners involved in BHP) through Tommy Wareham from Super Vettura and will be the only UK car & the only One:1 in RHD configuration. We'll be posting various blogs, pictures and videos over the coming month's right up until delivery, which we hope will happen towards the end of the year/early 2015.

Given that there will only be 6 customer cars + the development car built, we doubt Michelin will be making a winter tyre for the One:1… so we think it might be best to wait until the weather is warm enough for us to take the One:1 out and film us having some real fun.

We've just received the first iPhone images (see below) from Jens at Koenigsegg. We're really excited to see it taking shape and start to look like a car & can't wait to see it finished!

The car is now at station 2 in the build process, which they call the pre-fit station. After all the body panels are baked in the Autoclave and approved, this is where they pre fit the whole body to make panel fit adjustments, lay on graphics and do all necessary cut outs for air vents, lights etc. After this station the body and monocoque will be off for paint, so we really need to decide on colours… any thoughts?

Old 08-19-2014, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
This is going to be the best thread ever.

Honestly words cannot describe how excited I am, will be checking in daily for sure.

Old 08-19-2014, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
very cool to see...will definitely be following this thread

Old 08-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
This will be a great thread! As for the colour that is a tough one, you must be scratching your head over possible choices. What about a shade of purple?

Old 08-19-2014, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
I really love this tipe of threat!

Old 08-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
As for colors...well I think it should be mainly one of two colors: Koenigsegg racing green, or Lava Orange. I think Lava Orange with clear carbon accents would look incredible. Lava Orange was a very popular color with the CCRs and appeared again on #69, which looks incredible. No Ageras have been produced in it yet but I think its one of Koenigsegg's best colors. Every One:1 should really stick out, they did a great job with #107 (pure carbon and gold accents) and #106 was done well too. Lava Orange would really pop on the One:1.

Some examples: http://carshdwall.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/koenigsegg_ccx_orange_rear_hd_pictures.jpg

http://youtu.be/FJ7_zLZsN4M

Last edited by Will_CA; 08-19-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davvemannen is on a distinguished roadDavvemannen is on a distinguished road
Big congratulations on the car and thank you for sharing this, I will be following this thread with great interest!
Iv'e been lurking on Teamspeed for a long time but never signed up, but with this thread I simply had no other option.

If you want any inspiration for the specification, heres a list on every single Koenigsegg ever built.
The Unofficial Koenigsegg Registry - Koenigsegg-Registry.net

If you don't mind sharing, what chassi no are you getting? I would think that your car will be One:1 #5/6? (not including the pre-production car).

Iv'e always though that the spec on this old rendering is pretty cool.

And a reply to Will_CA, #069 is not Lava Orange, it has a metallic finish while LO is gloss. I belive #050 is the only post CCR finished in that colour, maybe #051 but not sure.

Last edited by Davvemannen; 08-20-2014 at 03:49 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 03:57 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davvemannen is on a distinguished roadDavvemannen is on a distinguished road
As of winter tires, Michelin actually has a winter tire for the Agera that you could fit, although I must admit, 245mm width, 1360 bhp and 2wd is probally a bit intimidating to say the least...

But it works!

Last edited by Davvemannen; 08-20-2014 at 04:03 AM.
Old 08-20-2014, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Will_CA
This is going to be the best thread ever.

Honestly words cannot describe how excited I am, will be checking in daily for sure.
Yes!!!

I am very excited for this!!! Congrats! I LOVE the One:1!!!

Old 08-20-2014, 09:21 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!!

Nice to see a build thread of one of the rarest exotics ever available!

Speaking about colors I would suggest going bare CF, may be matte/gloss bare CF combo!

There're not many carmakers offering bare CF option and I guess such opportunity must be used!

Can't wait for more updates and final spec!

Forum just gets more and more interesting!

Quick Reply: Our One:1 build to delivery