Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

The Agera S just squashed it like a bug....

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
The Agera S just squashed it like a bug....

http://youtu.be/es6C9-Ms194

Old 06-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
1000hp vs 1030hp
1900kg vs 1400kg
I think even the SS would lose to the egg.

Old 06-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
True..... But the Veyron is 4wd. In spite of being a rolling start it still gives advantage to the Veyron.

Old 06-03-2013, 04:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!zooyorker You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
oh god, what a terrible driver Strauss Kahn is...

Still an SS over even an Agera R for me, any day.

Old 06-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
This was so unfair and stupid.
If you put my grandma in a Lamborghini Gallardo and let her race vs. Michael Schumacher in a Golf GTI its like the same situation.

Im glad that finally someone made some sort of "race" happen now but that was just unfair.

Bring a Veyron SS and a Koenigsegg Agera R.
Find a decent runway and 2 professional drivers. THEN make a race happen. I dont understand why no big TV show made this epic and interesting race happen yet.

Old 06-09-2013, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Totally agree. This race does not stand any kind of serious analysis, just a fun fact.

Relationship Weight / Power (Ksegg 1.36) (1.90 Bugatti)

Inexperienced "Bugatti" driver against Koenigsegg Test driver.

Bugatti always ran with the spoiler deployed (increased aerodynamic load), being that it was in a straight line was not necessary.

Never started the race from standstill, I suspect the 4-wheel traction Bugatti would have a slight advantage, at least initially. But even that was denied, so to speak.

Anyway it was something more worthy than the races against Ferraris and other supercars less powerful, in the past.

A comparison with the Bugatti SS was most appropriate.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:20 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
M5 board videos make me cringe..

But yes that Ksegg should be faster as was evident by the video.

Old 06-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
A1ExoticsMagazine is an unknown quantity at this point
These cars are mind boggling!

Old 06-10-2013, 04:37 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tango
Totally agree. This race does not stand any kind of serious analysis, just a fun fact.

Relationship Weight / Power (Ksegg 1.36) (1.90 Bugatti)

Inexperienced "Bugatti" driver against Koenigsegg Test driver.

Bugatti always ran with the spoiler deployed (increased aerodynamic load), being that it was in a straight line was not necessary.

Never started the race from standstill, I suspect the 4-wheel traction Bugatti would have a slight advantage, at least initially. But even that was denied, so to speak.

Anyway it was something more worthy than the races against Ferraris and other supercars less powerful, in the past.

A comparison with the Bugatti SS was most appropriate.
M5board claims he doesnt do runs from standstill because not all drivers have the same reaction time. Some can take off early n etc... so runs from 40-50km/h are only fair.

Old 06-10-2013, 07:19 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
^reckon the reaction time from a rolling start is the same..

If your still or rolling at 50..and then ur supposed to punch it at a certain moment.

Both things take reaction, probably the aame reaction time give or take.

What would be a valid reason though, is that he does not want to stress his car.

PS
Did Ksegg even sell that Hundra? seems like they are playing around with it as a factory car, i wouldnt like them to race it if it was mine.

Quick Reply: The Agera S just squashed it like a bug....