Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Ssc tuatara

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
Any day now there will be some sort of news release from SSC. At least that's been the pattern anytime someone asks about an update here. Teamspeed -- keeping SSC publicity rolling!

Old 12-07-2013, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
SSC Tuatara's rear under body frame.

Attached Images  
Old 12-09-2013, 03:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
This photo is like six+ months old. And it's not Tuatara, it's Ultimate Aero XT (the same drivetrain, different cars).

https://teamspeed.com/forums/superca...sis-5-a-2.html

Old 12-09-2013, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Oh, i didn't know that! Thank you for the clarification Ecnelis.

Old 05-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Old 05-14-2014, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll believe it when I see it.

Old 06-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Funny, I just posted about this exact same subject a few hours ago on Instagram and I just found this thread.

I hope SSC is able to do something with the Tuatara. It would be nice for a car that extreme and beautiful to be made in the USA.

Old 06-14-2014, 05:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!alan w You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Would you order one if they do manage to produce it? It would make a nice addition to your collection. I constantly cross my fingers that they will manage to pull it off.

Old 06-14-2014, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by alan w
Would you order one if they do manage to produce it? It would make a nice addition to your collection. I constantly cross my fingers that they will manage to pull it off.
I wish them great success!! It's highly unlikely that I will ever add one to my collection but I am rooting for them!!

Old 11-04-2014, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Ah hah, the first sign of life from the company for over 14 months!

https://twitter.com/SSC_Supercars

Maybe there is life in the old dog yet!?

Quick Reply: Ssc tuatara