Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

XJR-15 Restoration

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
Any updates on this?

Old 05-20-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I heard it should be completed shortly.

I am pulling mine out of storage in the next week or two.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
The world needs more center-seated cars.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
The world needs more center-seated cars.
It is actually RHD but the drivers seat is very offset towards the center.

Old 05-20-2012, 03:18 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you added any new cars to your collection boxer?

Old 05-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Have you added any new cars to your collection boxer?
Yes, a Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Old 05-20-2012, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boxer
I heard it should be completed shortly.

I am pulling mine out of storage in the next week or two.
I love when you update, you have one of the most impeccable car collections sir.

Old 06-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished roadSteveO is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by F1GTRUeno
Any updates on this?
Sorry about the delay, have been been very busy at work. The car is getting back together (engine, suspension, hydraulics all re-built. Upgrades almost done.) I need to go up to the garage in a couple of weeks to agree a few detailed things so will take some pics then. Looking forward to getting it on the road and nice to see Boxer's 15 back for the season!

Old 06-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mine is back in the garage as of this afternoon.

Old 06-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
F1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enoughF1GTRUeno will become famous soon enough
Are you keeping it for the foreseeable future then Boxer?

Quick Reply: XJR-15 Restoration