Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Adiabatic Tuned Exotics Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Banned
Dave@AT-Exotics is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Adiabatic Tuned Exotics Introduction

Hello Southern Florida!

I am pleased to announce our introduction to the TeamSpeed and Southeast Florida communities! My name is Dave Christian and I am the co-founder of Adiabatic Tuned Exotics. My partner, Kevin Konchan, is the owner, operator, and master fabricator. We are a new company in Southeast Florida pursuing to become the best in custom fabrication and carbon fiber composites for the world’s most exotic automobiles. Our goal is to provide the highest quality products while catering to each and every customers specific needs and wants. We will be offering a wide variety of exhaust options and soon will be offering these products to the TeamSpeed community!

Each of our custom parts start with an R&D process to ensure safety, fit and finish. Once fabricated, each part is quality inspected, to ensure all specifications have been met. Installed components are quality inspected for specification attainment and functionality. Each Product is then stamped with a unique serial number matched to the car and is backed by a lifetime warranty. At AT-Exotics we stand behind every one of our products and offer the highest level of customer support to answer any questions you may have. We offer a friendly environment, and make it a point to take care of our customer's needs.

We are also excited to announce some partnerships that we have established:

- RENNtech: For all your tuning needs. We offer an ECU reflash to optimize your vehicle’s performance.
- ADV.1: We offer the Full line of ADV.1 products as well as Nitto and Pirelli Tires.
- JCM Performance: For all your service and installation needs. Offering installation for our products and any additional service required or requested by the customer.
- Prestige Auto: We have assisted in the development of their Fiat SCCA FP Class Race Car. We look forward to helping Prestige and other fine race teams in the future!

Please check out our website at Adiabatic Tuned Exotics. Our website is live, however, the product section is still under construction as we are finalizing our first products. If you would like to know more about who we are, please take the time to view our bio’s on our website as well. We will begin releasing products both on our website and here on TeamSpeed in the upcoming weeks, so please stay tuned!

Please feel free to shoot me an email at dave@at-exotics.com with any questions you may have. Both Kevin and I are active members here in the TeamSpeed community and are always here to help!

We are looking forward to sharing our passion with the TeamSpeed community. For recent updates please follow us on FaceBook!!!

Best Regards;

Dave & Kevin @ Adiabatic Tuned Exotics

Last edited by Dave@AT-Exotics; 06-25-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome guys!

Old 06-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Banned
DJ, I forgot to mention thank you! Without you, this wouldnt be possible, so if anything, our hats are off to you!

Old 06-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Kevin@AT-Exotics is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you Dave for the great Intro. DJ, without you this could not have happened. Thank you again and can't wait to work with some TS members!
Kevin

Old 06-26-2012, 08:04 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS!!!

great to have you here!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't wait to see some of your projects on TS........please no stupid project names like "BBQ and joey's friend found this lambo......" thanks!

Old 06-26-2012, 08:57 PM
Banned
Haha, well if you consider a Ferrari 355 Twin Turbo conversion, a Lamborghini Diablo to Full Diablo GTR conversion, and an LS1 Veilside RX-7 Widebody Conversion "stupid," then I guess you're in the right place!

More info on these projects to come, so stay tuned gentlemen.

Last edited by Dave@AT-Exotics; 06-26-2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dave@AT-Exotics
Haha, well if you consider a Ferrari 355 Twin Turbo conversion, a Lamborghini Diablo to Full Diablo GTR conversion, and an LS1 Veilside RX-7 Widebody Conversion "stupid," then I guess you're in the right place!

More info on these projects to come, so stay tuned gentlemen.
Dave, he is not referring to the projects, more or less the titles to some of the project threads around here.

Old 06-26-2012, 10:09 PM
Banned
Haha I understood him, I just figure'd I'd tease you guys with what we have planned ahead!

Old 06-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds great Dave!!

Quick Reply: Adiabatic Tuned Exotics Introduction