Notices
Smoke & Vine Discussion Forum For The Finest Cigars, Wines, and Spirits From Around The Globe.

What's is your favorite french wine ??

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 12:53 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
What's is your favorite french wine ??

All is in the title !!

Old 05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
Grand cru Bourgognes. A couple of my favorites have been Anne Gros and Ecard et fils Savigny les Beaunes........les narbatons.

Old 07-08-2009, 05:14 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
Only one person like french wine ???

Old 07-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond reputejay_ftw has a reputation beyond repute
I like an old world style Viognier. . .

Old 08-07-2009, 05:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
guitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the roughguitom is a jewel in the rough
A nice Gigondas can feed your soul!

Old 11-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SKAMG is an unknown quantity at this point
I like Gigondas!

Old 03-08-2010, 08:36 PM
KT
I give good hugs. Bo, you're first.
KT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond reputeKT has a reputation beyond repute
Chateau Margaux pretty well sums it up.

Old 04-13-2010, 06:05 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
If somebody looking for wine a friend of me sell it

French wine of course

Old 04-13-2010, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond reputeTUUNER has a reputation beyond repute
^^What do you have?

Old 04-15-2010, 04:22 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
I return the question : What do you want ??

and after I PM you if it's possible and how cost it.

Quick Reply: What's is your favorite french wine ??