Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

SR Presents : The Fallen Sky Photo Shoot [F10 x CEC]

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Former Sponsor
SR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to behold
SR Presents : The Fallen Sky Photo Shoot [F10 x CEC]

The five series is like wine, it just keeps getting better with age. The latest adaptation of this luxury sedan immediately caught our eyes when it hit the show room floors. This titanium silver beauty came to us for a subtle yet sporty wheel upgrade. The machine black finish of the CEC C882 find the mold perfectly. A set of H&R lowering springs were paired with the twenty inch wheel as no go should go un-lowered when sporting wheels this good looking.

Old 05-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Maitre_Absolut You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
i love the F10 but don't find these wheels suit the car. Stockers definately look better.

and those springs give reverse rake

Old 05-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think the black wheel/silver spokes has ever worked.

Old 05-29-2012, 07:36 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
woahh,..I already had enough of those CEC wheels,..and now on the F10,..lol
but i guess you didn`t know about CECs posting history here

Old 05-30-2012, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tatanko You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Zorro
I don't think the black wheel/silver spokes has ever worked.
Amen to that. I can't think of a single car I've seen them on where I didn't think it looked tacky.

It's a shame... the car is really clean other than the wheels (except for that really pointless front vanity plate).

Old 06-11-2012, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JRiggs is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not in love with the wheels but everything else looks pretty sharp.