LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro

997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
The S7 is an amazing vehicle I have found no pictures that do it's shape any justice. Fit, finish and design are superb. Great write up guys!
13' Fiat 500 Abarth
Old 04-30-2012, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro

ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ »
Reading is fundamental

From the first few lines of the article....

"What are they? The hot, but not super-hot RS versions of Audi’s A6 and A7 models."
language barrier probably sorry

I understood it that way :

they are

hot - yes but not super hot

RS versions of the A6/7
Old 05-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro

Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Funny you posted this DJ, we are ordering a S6 tomorrow
Old 05-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Dktran31 is on a distinguished road
I've always wanted an S6!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Member

Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Ksears You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Al »
I'm still waiting to see what MTM does with that 4.0LV8TT.
True that my man, true that
Old 05-01-2012, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro

ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1 »
Funny you posted this DJ, we are ordering a S6 tomorrow
then you might want to look at that stuff

Audi S6 Avant 4.0 TFSI Fahrbericht:Steinschleuder-Kraftentfaltung (Bildergalerie, Bild 1) - AUTO MOTOR UND SPORT

love the color combo and those seats!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
In the wait for a RS7
Old 05-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!astonmartinone77 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think some people on here already know my position on custom body kits, but I'm just warning people now; if I see someone rolling in a custom bodied A7/S7, I will have to assume that you have no respect for car design perfection and I WILL let you know it.
“Racing cars which have been converted for road use never really work. It's like making a hard core adult film, and then editing it so that it can be shown in British hotels. You'd just end up with a sort of half hour close up of some bloke's sweaty face.” - The Jezza
Old 05-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro

parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
audi can do no wrong right now.. wow..
Old 05-11-2012, 06:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

bazza123 is an unknown quantity at this point
any videos??