Notices
Photography | Art Show off your artistic side! Talk about the latest gear and trends in the world of photography and fine Art here!

Pepper Yandell // Widebody GT-R + 458 Spyder shoot.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
pepperperfect is on a distinguished roadpepperperfect is on a distinguished road
Pepper Yandell // Widebody GT-R + 458 Spyder shoot.

Hey TS, first off I'd like to say thanks to Al over at AutoSource Dallas (https://www.facebook.com/autosourcedallas) for providing me the cars to shoot, and also thanks for Ben from Dallas Automobile Storehouse (https://www.facebook.com/DallasAutoStorehouse) for letting me use his awesome location.

I took these two cars to a few different locations and saw what kind of photos I could come up with. Hope you enjoy the photos, and if you do please give my new Facebook page a like! https://www.facebook.com/pepperyandell

I also had a couple videographers come along for this shoot, so I'll compile and upload a behind the scenes video asap so you can see what goes into a shoot like this.

Skittles Box by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Matrix by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Evil by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Fallout by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Spillin by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Skittles by Pepper Yandell, on Flickr

Also here's a timelapse of one of the edits in Photoshop, this edit took me 1.5 hours, and it's condensed down to a little over a minute.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
WOW! Great photos! Thanks for sharing these. That GT-R is jaw dropping!

Old 02-11-2013, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
i will never understand the appeal of widebody cars

Old 02-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
some dudes like big body b*tches... marshall @ autosource is a cool dude. he showed me an orange gallardo... not in that league tho...

btw, some ppl dont have facebook...

Last edited by PatrickHenry; 02-11-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:05 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nice editing - looks great

Old 02-11-2013, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
That editing time lapse was very cool to watch, I like seeing the electrical cord get erased and the sun spots erased off of the cars.

Nice pictures

Old 02-12-2013, 10:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!!!

Old 02-12-2013, 09:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
The photo's look GREAT; that widebody GTR does NOT!

Old 02-13-2013, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nicebmw power is just really nice
I dont actually like cars with big wings on the trunk, but the GTR is one car which looks wrong without its original rear spoiler.

Old 03-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
johan is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pictures buddy

Quick Reply: Pepper Yandell // Widebody GT-R + 458 Spyder shoot.