Notices
Performance Series Audi Models R8, S4, RS4, S5, RS5, S6, RS6, & S8 Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R8 with aftermarket exhaust.

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2008, 10:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond reputeBIG LUV has a reputation beyond repute
R8 with aftermarket exhaust.

This sounds so sick and I really like how the painted the side blade the same color.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qNjM...eature=related

Old 02-26-2008, 11:43 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
sounds like Fred's Bentley

Old 02-26-2008, 11:58 PM
Teamspeed's World Racer
EmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond reputeEmilGH has a reputation beyond repute
I wish my RS4 sounded like that!

Old 02-27-2008, 12:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
SO DIESEL wowww!

Old 02-27-2008, 12:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
carendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond reputecarendt242 has a reputation beyond repute
well, that does it - those cars officially do nothing for me.

- chuck

Old 02-27-2008, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
alwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond reputealwin has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else think it sounds like a diesel?
Sounds kinda crappy...but whatevers, I'd still take one!

Old 02-27-2008, 09:44 AM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alwin
Anyone else think it sounds like a diesel?
Sounds kinda crappy...but whatevers, I'd still take one!
Much better than the stock sound. Reminds me of detroit muscle...

Old 02-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
I like in the sense that it got my attention and if I heard it coming down the street I would be kinda intrigued as to what it was making the sounds....but its no thriller.

Old 02-27-2008, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Cole You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Its not for me.

It sounds like a truck.

Last edited by Cole; 02-27-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!duc749r You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Quick Reply: R8 with aftermarket exhaust.