Notices
New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the Teamspeed Community and show us your ride!

Intro

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Intro

Hello all,

Never really introduced myself when I first joined. My name is RB and I live in the Pac NW, I enjoy long walks on the beach, drinking Mark's beer, and being sarcastic. Anyways I may start to be a bit more active here as this forum seems to have a little more traffic and a good humor about it. Anyways theres my intro, no longer am I the creepy guy in the back looking in

RB

Old 07-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome RB... I think you'll like it here. Just don't post pics of your "special" sock, and don't talk about Russian strippers without posting their pics.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Welcome RB... I think you'll like it here. Just don't post pics of your "special" sock, and don't talk about Russian strippers without posting their pics.
LMAO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

+1 welcome to the SPEED!

Old 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
to the Team - Dont forget to PM Jamie about your new Member Kit!!

Old 07-16-2010, 06:15 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ What is a new member kit?

Old 07-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!eliseguy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Oh yeah I'm a poser too. I joined this forum a couple years back after PJ suggested I do so. At that point in history I owned a 05 turbo charged lotus elise, but then my fertility was confirmed and now have another kid so we now have a cayenne s.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:03 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
^^^ What is a new member kit?
Oh man you are totally missing out. It is only available to members by request to Jamie and includes a few pretty pimp TS goodies.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I wish I had known about the new member kit a year ago! Anyway Welcome to the TEAM.

Old 07-16-2010, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome!

Old 07-16-2010, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
boracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of lightboracayjohnny is a glorious beacon of light
I'll be the first let everyone know who you really are....

Quick Reply: Intro