Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

World's first Corvette C5 Z06 entirely made of carbon fiber

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2014, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
NikCFC is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, I'm the guy who spent 800 hours of his life behind closed doors at my workshop to build this unique in the world creation. Glad You people like it!

Old 10-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by koizu
Well done.
Thanks a lot. Nick's work is always stunning!

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
280 pounds! Awesome and it's Greek! Perfect
Thank you for your kind words Robbins016. Yes, in a way Greece is everywhere in many ways!

Originally Posted by NikCFC
Hi, I'm the guy who spent 800 hours of his life behind closed doors at my workshop to build this unique in the world creation. Glad You people like it!
Really?? No sh!t!! Congratulations from here too Nick! Excellent work mate. After Corona beers, now it's time for a big and special BBQ!!!

Old 10-18-2014, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
We'll BBQ the steakes on Vette's exhausts BBQ gathering coming soon!

Old 10-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to see the guys Nick!

Old 10-23-2014, 09:46 PM
Teamspeed Member
Slick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enoughSlick67 will become famous soon enough
The only things I can complain about are the stickers covering up and taking away from that beautiful weave. I love that the C5 is still getting love. Should try a full carbon fiber C6 Z06 next! Keep up the good work!

Old 10-24-2014, 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
My old C5 Z was my favorite car to drive. I believe it is a future classic. Your project is incredible and must have been daunting. Are you reproducing body panels in carbon now that you've done the work for the molds?

And not to be picky, but that's not a z06

Old 10-24-2014, 05:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by Slick67
The only things I can complain about are the stickers covering up and taking away from that beautiful weave. I love that the C5 is still getting love. Should try a full carbon fiber C6 Z06 next! Keep up the good work!
that's 800 Labour hours had to advertise my business

Old 10-24-2014, 06:02 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
My old C5 Z was my favorite car to drive. I believe it is a future classic. Your project is incredible and must have been daunting. Are you reproducing body panels in carbon now that you've done the work for the molds?

And not to be picky, but that's not a z06
Yes since I already got the molds I'm able to make any body part, got the pricelist on my website. As far as the Z06, thats what I thought, doesn't really matter since its got a supercharger and NOS... :P

Last edited by NikCFC; 10-24-2014 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond reputeBLACKBULL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NikCFC
Great job!!! Now get back to work and make some other bodies!! Maybe a Ford GT40 or a Camaro???...

Old 10-25-2014, 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Wink

Originally Posted by BLACKBULL
Great job!!! Now get back to work and make some other bodies!! Maybe a Ford GT40 or a Camaro???...
Ford GT40 it is!!!

Quick Reply: World's first Corvette C5 Z06 entirely made of carbon fiber