Notices
Modern Muscle Corvette, Saleen, Ford GT, Mustang, & More Discussion Forum.

2015 Camaro killer!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 04:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
creative yes, but that is not a mustang.

Old 04-21-2012, 08:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
This should not be a mustang. Cool, but not a mustang.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by slord
What is it? a mustang?

The ass end screams aston martin.
I agree with this. Thats fords whole thing right now the new fusion has the AM look also. It's crazy they must have kept the designers when they sold off the brand.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
And to think all this sexiness with several hundred less pounds to pack
around, a real multi-link IRS..DI twin turbo motors, maybe DSG on hipo models..And yes, still be offered with a V8!! 2015 should be interesting.

Old 04-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
PJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura aboutPJ111 has a spectacular aura about
I think I really like this new design language..Really sick of retro!
It is just a rendering, but I bet it's not to far off!.-PJ111

Old 04-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
erliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond reputeerliuic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJ111
And to think all this sexiness with several hundred less pounds to pack
around, a real multi-link IRS..DI twin turbo motors, maybe DSG on hipo models..And yes, still be offered with a V8!! 2015 should be interesting.
Yep, the $60k pricepoint is what they're shooting for. It's where the volume really is

Old 04-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by PJ111
I think I really like this new design language..Really sick of retro!
It is just a rendering, but I bet it's not to far off!.-PJ111
Agree. The retro look is really dated. The current Mustang looks at least ten years old even though it isn't. They need something modern. This is it.

Old 04-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
This actuall looks pretty good, love the central intake and the body style but the Healights needs some work. but a camaro killer not likely.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
I kind of like it. I hope they muscle it up some more. This is a bit too rounded for my taste in a Mustang.

That being said, It will grow on me more, and I will buy one when they come out.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by erliuic
Yep, the $60k pricepoint is what they're shooting for. It's where the volume really is
I paid over 60k for an 07 with an ox cart rearend and a 5-spd. Lol.
At least at 60k this time you will get twice the gas mileage, better handling, more power and a real interior for once. Bring it!

Quick Reply: 2015 Camaro killer!!!