Notices

Forgestar CF5, TPMS, and Blizzak LM60

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
Forgestar CF5, TPMS, and Blizzak LM60

New price: $800 plus shipping for the wheels!

Brand new Forgestar CF5's in Audi RS4 fitment. Will also fit B6/B7 S4's and B8 S4s, maybe some other cars. 19x9 all around, 29 offset, 5 x 112 bolt pattern, 66.7 center bore, but have hubcentric rings to go to 57.1 center bore (stock RS4 sizing). The wheels are a gunmetal color. I also have Bridgestone Blizzak LM60's with one season of use. The tread depth is 9/32nds (new was 11/32nds). TPMS also available. Everything is separate currently, but I will mount them all together if someone wants to buy the set. If not, I am willing to part out for the right price.

The wheels are brand new, never mounted. They are not in perfect condition. I had serious issues with Forgestar even receiving the wheels! By the time I finally got them, I had already decided I was going to sell the RS4. RS4 is now sold, so these wheels have to go as well. You can see my thread here on the wheels: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ight=forgestar

Luckily, none of the imperfections are on the face of the wheel. They are all in the barrel or on the inside edge of the wheels. I have some pictures I will post momentarily, but if you would like any others, just let me know!

I am asking $1900 OBO shipping. I paid $1600 for the wheels (you can now buy for $1358 or so), $1200 for the tires, and $250 for the TPMS for a total of $3050! I need to get these gone so I can buy wheels for my new car.

The old RS4:

I know I am new on this site, but I have good feedback on ebay and e90post.com on the same handle. I use this handle on every site I join and don't want to ruin the name/reputation. I have disclosed the accurate condition of these wheels. If anyone would like to come see in person, they are more than welcome!

Last edited by cotmfk; 11-25-2011 at 07:09 AM.
Old 11-18-2011, 08:00 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
RS gone already? Nice. What is next Charles?

Old 11-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
E63 AMG replaced the RS4. Even trade! Not sure how long I will keep it. I may make an attempt to go debt free in the spring, we'll see.

Old 11-23-2011, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tires are sold!! Wheels still available.

Old 11-25-2011, 07:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
$800 plus shipping for the wheels!

Old 01-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Bump!!

Old 01-11-2012, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Everything sold!!