Notices
Mid-Atlantic (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in DC, DE, MD, NC, SC, and VA

MPACT East Baltimore M Fest

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
MPACT East Baltimore M Fest

Anyone attending MPACT east next weekend? For those who don't know about it, basically it's a BMW M and Exotic car event in the massive parking lot between the Orioles and Ravens stadiums. I'll be there with a camera - anyone else going?

here's a link with info MPACT BMW and Exotic Car Show and Festival. June 18th, 2011 Baltimore, MD

Old 06-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
How many cars usually show up?

Old 06-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
I'm not sure, this is the first time I'm attending and I wanted to see if anyone has gone before or knows more about it. Sounds pretty cool, all the proceeds go to the Wounded Warriors fund and it's a huge parking lot in a generally central location. Should be interesting.

Old 07-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished roadKRZY1 is on a distinguished road
It ended up being over three hundred cars. Was a great event for the first year. I look forward to next year. If it keeps growing it would be great. Best part was the caravan from Tysons Corner to the show we had about 80 cars in the group.

There is also bimmerfest east coming up in a week in MD also. This one has 1300 cars pre-registered already. I will be making the drive from Raleigh again to chech it out as well.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
bimmerfan08 is an unknown quantity at this point
I was there and in the caravan described above. Great time and a lot of awesome cars.