Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 08:28 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Sleep is overrated - here's 99 pictures I took during the McLaren P1 Reveal in Paris this evening:

Click the image above to view the gallery.

Huge thank you to some very special people at McLaren Automotive for the invitation to witness this live. What a dream...

>8^)
ER

Old 09-27-2012, 09:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
^^Thanks for that! Really awesome! Just wish I could see this beast live. I'm really loving how this thing is an image of "form follows function", this thing will fly!

Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Peloton, that is incredible man. Amazing! Congrats.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
God damn. It's beautiful. I love how everything on the car has a purpose, it's not just to "look cool."

I want.

Old 09-27-2012, 09:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
We have been waiting for this day for a long time! Thank you Eric, those pictures are stunning

Old 09-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
OMG GAIZ help the McLaren P1 is on my bed.

I love this app!

Old 09-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How can you say this looks better than a Zonda?

I think this will look better:
A. In person
B. In a dark color
C. With as many CF options as possible
D. Moving!

This is static and I'm sure with the active rear wing and crazy lights, it'll look great in motion

Edit - Hands down the best angle for the car:

Last edited by Mahzari; 09-27-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Lowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Just for the record, I'm really loving this car ;-)

Old 09-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
THE shit!

Old 09-28-2012, 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great job, hope your well Erik.

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar