Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

BMW M5 F10 crashed in The Netherlands

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow BMW M5 F10 crashed in The Netherlands

auto tegen boom zeisterspoor soesterberg - YouTube

BMW M5 F10 drifting (with the owner) at circuit Park Zandvoort (The Netherlands):

BMW M5 drifting with DJ Headhunterz - YouTube

The owner is DJ Headhunterz. Someone else crashed his car. There where no injuries.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enoughECS Tuning - BMW will become famous soon enough
The crash videos made me want to cry, but the sliding videos put a HUGE smile on my face!

Old 06-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Banned
alter.walter is an unknown quantity at this point
Gay drifting is becoming popular in the Netherlands?

Old 06-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by alter.walter
Gay drifting is becoming popular in the Netherlands?
Says the man with the three gayest cars on Teamspeed...

Old 06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Petener999 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali

Old 06-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Couldn't watch more than 3 seconds of the video containing drifting - Ze German voices made my head want to exploderz.

Love the F10.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by LABrit
Couldn't watch more than 3 seconds of the video containing drifting - Ze German voices made my head want to exploderz.

Love the F10.
The F10 M5 is a giant boring pig. Fast as heck, but might as well be a 7er.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Ya that's why i never bothered taking it out for a drive. It's just too big and cumbersome. Can't see the point in it - if i need a larger vehicle that seats 4 in comfort i'd go for something far more purpose built i.e. an autobiography or something. Never really understood the point in these heavy and super powerful saloons.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by LABrit
Ya that's why i never bothered taking it out for a drive. It's just too big and cumbersome. Can't see the point in it - if i need a larger vehicle that seats 4 in comfort i'd go for something far more purpose built i.e. an autobiography or something. Never really understood the point in these heavy and super powerful saloons.
Cool paint though.

Attached Images  
Old 06-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali

Quick Reply: BMW M5 F10 crashed in The Netherlands