Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Matte Orange M3..."Interesteing" ;)

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
I saw it in encino the other day. It didnt look terrible, but I certainly would not drive it. He had a bunch of stickers on the sides of the windshield and was BUMPING house music like it was a rave. Who does that while sitting in traffic with his windows down? Sounds kinda douchey to me.

oh yeah, his license plate was "out handle me" which makes no sense. Is he saying you can or can't? lol

Old 09-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG, just saw this car around the Beverly Hills area yesterday.

Old 09-04-2009, 01:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mch69
hmmm was thinking of doing that 2 my clkbs but i dunno
I help you out...DON"T DO IT!!!