Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

Wally//One Debuts at the Monaco Yacht Show

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 09:14 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post Wally//One Debuts at the Monaco Yacht Show

Wally//One Debuts at the Monaco Yacht Show

MONACO, 22 SEPTEMBER 2011 –
Wally has released the first official pictures of its new luxury day boat, Wally//One, coinciding with its Monaco Yacht Show debut.

Wally//One has been designed to deliver superior performance, technology, comfort and space and is the successor to the Wally//Tender.

Speaking in Monaco, Wally founder and president, Luca Bassani Antivari, said, “There has been strong interest in Wally//One on the first day of the show; a smart evolution of the tender, with a greater emphasis on fun, the flexible seating, increased sunbed space and luxuries that are included have really appealed to our customers.”

Full technical specifications follow. Wally//One is priced from 580,000 euros.

Wally//One can be seen at the Monaco Yacht Show until 24 September at Quai Chicane stand QC9.

Source [Wally]

Old 09-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Renovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond reputeRenovatiopr has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics DJ!!!

Old 09-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
Most awesome "center console" boat ever? Yes!

Old 09-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
It looks cool, but I'm still not a big fan of it. I still much prefer the Tender. The seating area in the rear facing forward looks super cramped and not really conducive to hanging out. Also, at 500k+ Euros it's not worth it. I'd rather get a used Tender.

Cool looking boat though.

Old 10-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
ebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enoughebo787 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hernando
It looks cool, but I'm still not a big fan of it. I still much prefer the Tender. The seating area in the rear facing forward looks super cramped and not really conducive to hanging out. Also, at 500k+ Euros it's not worth it. I'd rather get a used Tender.

Cool looking boat though.
Agreed.

High price for what your actually getting... but its a looker

Old 10-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
geeteego is an unknown quantity at this point
They'll find someone to buy it, I am sure.

But I gather it's an extremely small market craft at that price point and size. They certainly must make a massive profit per unit.

Old 03-27-2012, 10:43 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
floridababy is an unknown quantity at this point
Why is it the "best center console"?

Old 07-04-2014, 02:48 PM
Banned
Mr.Mata is an unknown quantity at this point
2015 who's game

Old 07-04-2014, 05:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
excellent !

Old 05-11-2015, 02:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Yeah, that's truly a SWEET boat!
I remember reading about it when it was first introduced/discussed.