Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Graham Rahal's Porsche Carrera GT - Full HRE Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
GRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna
^^ i kinda had a feeling but i thought it was a good joke! congrats on it once again! do u have some pics of that green beast?

D
It will be in Cali in about a week, going to get all the carbon bits and wheels on it then I will get some done!

Old 02-18-2015, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
can't wait! are u putting on al the performance bits? or going after market? sorry for al the questions but i am a geek when it comes to cool coloured cars.. and u make most of my dreams come true bright orange audi's, green bmw's.. how's the gt3? any reason for not going pts?

D

Old 02-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
GRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond reputeGRahal09 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna
can't wait! are u putting on al the performance bits? or going after market? sorry for al the questions but i am a geek when it comes to cool coloured cars.. and u make most of my dreams come true bright orange audi's, green bmw's.. how's the gt3? any reason for not going pts?

D
Ya unfortunately they wouldn't let me, but thats ok. I am doing some BMW performance, and some aftermarket. I do have some Vorsteiner parts amongst others.

GT3 is arriving this week, looking forward to it.

Old 02-25-2015, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love the design so perfect!

Old 03-26-2015, 11:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
mzdial is an unknown quantity at this point
Graham,

Saw the M4 this past Saturday at C&C. The car looks absolutely fantastic! I'd seen the BMW Individual Signal Green color online, but seeing it in person, in the sunlight, it's stunning. The wheels were a great choice too.

I didn't realize until afterwards that it was your car (someone posted on the C&C Facebook page about it) when I posted up this picture below. I stood around it long enough that people started thinking it was mine.. :-) I'm a huge BMW and M3/M4 fan, so I would have been bugging you about the car, had you been around.

Definitely will check it out again the next time I see it! Good luck in St. Pete this weekend.

-- Matt