Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Spy Shots

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ClaNie is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by jumping_horse
Well, guys Im not sure the car will be built at all - I dont have any insider info on it - but if it was that close to be released and build dates will be in february 15--why havent we seen any spy shots from this car at all? - whereas we see numerous from 991 facelifts etc..if there would be such a car, Porsche would have announced it already to keep some of the lost customers (991 GT3 etc)..

Lets put it this way, if there will be no news until fall - I think the car will néver be build..maybe it only exists on the www but not in reality?

Anybody has some real spy shots somewhere?
I think we have a misunderstanding here! Nobody said that the 988 will be released this year or next year! It is an entire new platform which takes several years of development. The 988 has been scheduled for 2018! That's why there is no prototype or even spyshots!

For now, there is no substitution for the GT2. It will just disappear and the GT3RS + Turbo S close this gap

EDIT: Okay another misunderstanding. My mistake, I am sorry but I thought you were talking about the 988 instead of the GT3RS, because the release of a GT3RS is 100% sure. It is just a matter of time! The Porsche dealers let customers sign pre-contracts here already!

Last edited by ClaNie; 08-28-2014 at 07:56 AM. Reason: misunderstanding lol
Old 08-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
wish the uk could do pre contracts......seems to be a lucky dip at the moment,or how big your wallet is!!!

Old 08-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
I think they are waiting for the air to clear from the 991 gt3 engine fiasco.