Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 GT3 rs?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonA85
More importantly when is the GT2 coming?????
LOL. What's with the pressure? Can't I get a GT3 first?

Old 03-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
Rs will have pdk too ...
I think that this PdK will be interesting , as it must have a sensibility that can be compare with a true competition sequential gearbox .
Like the new pagani....
Can't wait to try it on track

Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
The new Cup Car is PDK ish. The 458 race cars are F1 ish. Porsche is in racing. PDK saves time over the smashbox Seq tranny. Life moves on. They need to compete.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Guest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond reputeGuest has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GTCole
The new Cup Car is PDK ish. The 458 race cars are F1 ish. Porsche is in racing. PDK saves time over the smashbox Seq tranny. Life moves on. They need to compete.
Superficial similarities; cup car has a clutch pedal and a true sequential. Not a glorified automatic.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond reputeBBTurbo has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sinan
We are going to see the 991 Turbo before any RS version.
Correct. Turbo and Turbo S are next in line and then the RS. The new Turbo has some special surprises including active aero and the rear wheel steering on the GT3.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
dertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud ofdertub has much to be proud of
Turbo before RS? Bologna.

A very reliable source has told me that this time around we will see the RS before the Turbo.

Old 03-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!marakji You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I heard the Turbo S is coming out ahead of the Turbo...

Old 03-07-2013, 12:15 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dertub
A very reliable source has told me that this time around we will see the RS before the Turbo.
Has your source said anything about a GT2?

Old 03-07-2013, 02:57 AM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Manursr
Rs will have pdk too ...
I think that this PdK will be interesting , as it must have a sensibility that can be compare with a true competition sequential gearbox .
Like the new pagani....
Can't wait to try it on track
I wouldn't be too sure about that. I read in a few other discussions, that Porsche might offer the manual as an option for the RS.

Old 03-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
Has your source said anything about a GT2?
There you go again.................

I doubt you see a GT2 for 2 years or more. Bolt on fenders, big Cup wing, PDK, and more goodies.

Last edited by GTCole; 03-07-2013 at 06:05 AM.