Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

R.I.P: VRAlexander, 1 less CGT owner on the Team.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
R.I.P: VRAlexander, 1 less CGT owner on the Team.

Guys, I know I said I wasn't going to post, but, a good friend that I didn't really know in person has died. I am greatly upset right now. At least he died doing what he loved. Here is a news report from carzi.com.

VRAlexander: Spectre 341 Challenge Accident

"RIP “Alexander Djordjevic. Famously known online as ‘VRAlexander’, Alex was a true motorsport enthousiast and a rockstar entrepreneur.
VRAlexander had a tragic accident at the 1st Annual Spectre 341 Challenge hill climb road race event this past weekend (June 26, 2010) in his Porsche 996TT. Very few facts are available at this time, however speculation and rumors suggest there might have been an engine fire failure coupled with a accident involving the non guardrail cliff."

If you knew him you'd be greatly upset, if not, you probably still will be. If you've never heard of him he's famous fro terrorizing So cal with his AWE Carrera GT (recognizable by the black rims with the yellow pinstripes), he was an awesome driver, and was probably the most recognized person ever to own a Carrera GT. I really give out all condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P. In memory, here are some videos... From his youtube channel.

YouTube - VRAlexander's CGT Compilation

YouTube - VRAlexander's CGT says 'Hi' to Beverly Hills

YouTube - VRAlexander's CGT in San Diego

And here is an interview while he was still anonymous on Streetfire.

YouTube - PODCAST 17-VRAlexander & Carrera GT race AC Cobra

As soon as more details are in about the crash, I'll update.

R.I.P

Old 06-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
There are two threads already.

Old 06-28-2010, 09:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Guys let's try and keep all the good VR memories, pics, vids etcs in his tribute thread https://teamspeed.com/forums/general...te-thread.html