Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

2011 BMW 535i SEMA car

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2010, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
2011 BMW 535i SEMA car

I shot these the last day of our SEMA trip in Las Vegas. Drove the car around Vegas looking for spots but got kicked out of almost everything while setting up. Ended up heading over to the Wynn and giving the valet guy $20 bucks to let us shoot photos for a couple minutes haha. What sucked was I couldn't set up my flashes or anything, so I worked with what I had.

I'm happy with how they turned out. Little different then normal.

Little info on the car...

It's a brand new 2011 BMW 535i that was built for SEMA, painted Lamborghini orange by Ron & crew over at Autowerks in Northbrook. It sits on a set of gloss black Neez QD7 wheels with Nexen tires and is lowered with KW coilovers. The exhaust is our newly released Meisterschaft GTS unit for the F10 chassis. Some iCarbon CF pieces sit at the front and rear, and that's about it for now.

They'll be a nice Chicago shoot going down before the snow hits, hopefully.

GT Haus/Meisterschaft Exhaust 2011 BMW 535i by jeremycliff, on Flickr

GT Haus/Meisterschaft 2011 BMW 535i by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Couple from the spots we didn't get kicked out of right away.

GT Haus/Meisterschaft 2011 BMW 535i by jeremycliff, on Flickr

These next ones were just random snaps while waiting for the transport truck.... can you tell we got a little bored

Time to break in the new Nexen tires!

GT Haus 2010 SEMA Car: 2011 BMW 535i by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Last edited by myacreative; 11-18-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Shawn Schroer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Wow...that is one slammed chassis...! Excellent photography...thanks for sharing...

Old 11-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Luxvelocity is an unknown quantity at this point
Loving the car n mods, feel like the color ruined it for me though.

nice work

Old 11-18-2010, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Luxvelocity
Loving the car n mods, feel like the color ruined it for me though.

nice work

I feel the color is definitely a love or hate thing. I was skeptical about it at first, but I'm loving it now.

Old 11-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Autowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond repute
I am a big fan of that color.

Old 11-18-2010, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Autowerks Racing
lol you would

Old 11-18-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Autowerks Racing
Is it because 3/4 of the cars you've owned have been that exact color? lol

Old 11-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Autowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond reputeAutowerks Racing has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .:Raul
lol you would
I painted it

Old 11-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by myacreative
Is it because 3/4 of the cars you've owned have been that exact color? lol
my atom and a few others were pearl orange

Old 11-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Love the color but the slammed look went out in the '90s.

Quick Reply: 2011 BMW 535i SEMA car