Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Vossen World Premiere | CONCAVE VVS-CV2 | Laguna Seca Blue 335i

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2010, 11:51 AM
Banned
JavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to all
Vossen World Premiere | CONCAVE VVS-CV2 | Laguna Seca Blue 335i

Introducing the all new VOSSEN VVS-CV2

Vossen VVS-CV2 on Laguna Seca Blue 335i

See FULL photo shoot here: Vossen VVSCV2 Wheels on Laguna Seca Blue 335i

See FULL photo shoot here: Vossen VVSCV2 Wheels on Laguna Seca Blue 335i

Old 10-15-2010, 11:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
J.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished roadJ.G. is on a distinguished road
Nice, is that a wrap?

Old 10-20-2010, 11:44 AM
Banned
JavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to allJavV is a name known to all
Nope, not a wrap. That is painted from factory in Laguna Seca Blue - BMW Individual package.

Old 10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
this works...just would untint the tailights and you got a mega win!

Old 10-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by McRae
this works...just would untint the tailights and you got a mega win!
Agreed.
The tails are sitting on the fence with that halfway tint where they aren't dark enough or light enough.

I'd like to see Laguna on moar Bimmers.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:15 PM
Banned
Thanks for the feedback guys --- these are now in stock! Contact your local retailer to place an order --- they're ready to ship!

Old 11-07-2010, 04:33 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
That 335i turned out great! LSB works nicely and I love the look of the CV2s.