Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Hot ACS Mini Cooper's !

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 03:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Hot ACS Mini Cooper's !

Old 01-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
DJ thanks for posting! If you guys need anything please contact us at (800) 766-0064 for special TEAMSPEED deals! CEC - Claus Ettensberger

Old 01-27-2009, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond reputeRDuke has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice.

I keep telling myself that one of these days I'm going to get one of these and drop the body over a custom chassis with an Evo 8 motor/trans/susp. One of these days...

Old 01-27-2009, 03:57 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I can def see banging around NYC in the silver one , could park anywhere

Old 01-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
RE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant futureRE5PEKT has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DJ
I can def see banging around NYC in the silver one , could park anywhere
Do it DJ!!!

Old 01-27-2009, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
That front looks very very nice! When it's got painted wheels houses like that, the front usually looks a bit weird, but not this one
Is ACS a US company or is it available all over the world?

Old 01-27-2009, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks REALLY nice!!!! but PLEASE lose the wheels

Old 01-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto
That front looks very very nice! When it's got painted wheels houses like that, the front usually looks a bit weird, but not this one
Is ACS a US company or is it available all over the world?
ACS is from Germany. You can get it anywhere in the world. I bought my ACS Exhausts from my BMW dealer.

Old 01-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ACSchnitzer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mike S
ACS is from Germany. You can get it anywhere in the world. I bought my ACS Exhausts from my BMW dealer.
You are correct Mike. ACS is a German Company. However, CEC is the authorized North American importer. You will get the best prices on this brand through CEC.

Old 01-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Claus, I'm sure the prices will probably be the lowest through you for North America. I had to go through our dealer(and they are the only BMW authorized) because they were the only "official" ACS distributor here for the entire country.

Quick Reply: Hot ACS Mini Cooper's !