Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Snow NOW?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I should get a Ski-Doo for the nasty weather days.
I think that would work better.

Here is my G35 stuck in it's parking space. I am glad I took the next 2 days off of work. I get to not shovel out of that.

I used to have an 06' base Impreza, it rocked in the snow. It lacked the power and proper tires to handle the stuff this weekend though. That just means I will have to be ready the next time with an STI of the same year. I really do miss that ugly thing.

Old 12-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
i used to have a g35 with the 18's and mps2's and it was terrible in the snow!!!!!!! good luck

Old 12-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GregV
i used to have a g35 with the 18's and mps2's and it was terrible in the snow!!!!!!! good luck
Looking at the picture again all I can think is it looks like a beached whale!

I have all-seasons on the car right now. The only real way to deal with the snow still not a real solution, drive it like an off-roader. Aim for the shallowest, keep up your momentum.

It will get stuck though because it's not. You will high side on everything.

An STI would solve that problem though. Subaru knew they would be dealing with snow of extraordinary magnitude so they built it more suspension travel.