Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Local Concours Pics [Enzo, F50, CGT, 458, etc]

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond repute
Local Concours Pics [Enzo, F50, CGT, 458, etc]

This event was held at Keeneland, the horse race track in Lexington, KY. Enjoy!

2011 Turbo S Cab, window sticker said $177k

Not everyday you see a SEAT in the U.S., it had Mexico plates

I thought this was a Renault 5 Turbo at first but it's a MG Metro Gruppe B rally car, the placard said 0-60 in 2.5!

Jag XJR-7

Last edited by Kraftwerk; 07-18-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Kraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond reputeKraftwerk has a reputation beyond repute
'64 250 LM

'64 250 GT Lusso

I cant remember but I think this is a 375?

'59 250 GT "Tour de France" Competition Berlinetta

'67 330 GTS

Dino

'55 250 GT Europa

Daytona

F50

Very Slick 355

Interior of this 612!

The first 458 I have seen, I was impressed to say the least

The first Enzo I have seen, the owner said it was one of the last few built and therefore had a "special" spec including the Enzo Ferrari script on the back, I'd never heard of this

Ronald McDonald seats

Our guess was these were the guys who built it?

I have more photos but figured that was enough for now

Old 07-18-2010, 01:57 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Great turnout. Looking forward to the other pictures.

Old 07-18-2010, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
überüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished roadüberüser is on a distinguished road

Awesome array of cars there, thanks for the many shots! I never heard of the Enzo script either, pretty interesting.

Old 07-18-2010, 03:08 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That black Stradale mmmmmmmmmmmm...

And OMG that 250 Lusso is absolutely gorgeous!!

Old 07-18-2010, 07:22 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Nice turnout, thanks for sharing.

Old 07-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Some really cool vintage race cars there like the 250 LM, Metro, and old Jag prototype car. Thanks for sharing!

Old 07-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
Sooo sick. The seats in that Enzo are smashed asshole ugly, and the script wasn't an option as far as I know but just something cool a few owners did. I could be wrong...

Old 07-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
I had to come back just to say that that is the ugliest Enzo I've ever seen.

Keep the pics coming!

Old 07-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a wonderful event at a beautiful venue. Was that 3.6 turbo Amazon Blue? Also, 250 LUsso FTW, I love those cars. If I strike the mega millions that would be the first thing I buy for sure.

Post all you got!!!!!

Quick Reply: Local Concours Pics [Enzo, F50, CGT, 458, etc]