Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

who hates the cops ?! traffic police in bah !

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
I've only had limited experience with UAE police but I think they're better than Bahraini police, judging by the accounts mentioned above. Abu Dhabi Police got R35s when AD hosted the F1 race, but AD and DXB (Dubai) Police normally have E39 + E60 5ers, W211 E Classes, Chevy Luminas, Dodge Chargers and the occasional Camaro.

Dubai Police is normally strict with Japanese tuner cars, but only in upmarket areas...no such problem for exotics, though...I've seen many Pcars and Fcars blast up and down Jumeirah Beach Road (one of the main boulevards in Dubai) without ever getting stopped.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
crazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond reputecrazy1323 has a reputation beyond repute
Cops in Memphis mostly have Chargers. I think they are just about the most intimidating things on the streets. The have black Chargers with dark gray letters. The also have the new Tahoes (2007-Present).

I see a few Mustangs every once in a while but they are mainly used for undercover suties and car shows.

Old 06-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
the latest addition to the cop family here in bahrain is the E Class W212 .. but i haven't seen many of them.
the ones we dont like are the plain white Dodge Chargers!!

Old 06-03-2010, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I dont get why they by the E class if they're getting the E200 its pointless pfftt a 4 cylinder cop car

Old 06-03-2010, 04:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SL55K
the latest addition to the cop family here in bahrain is the E Class W212 .. but i haven't seen many of them.
the ones we dont like are the plain white Dodge Chargers!!
white unmarked Chargers FTL, those are the mobile speed camera bastards. the best thing about it is no one else in the country has a white charger so you can sport them a mile away.

Old 06-03-2010, 09:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
i heard that when the new number plates are out for the public, they're gonna drill them in for you, and there going to be using different screws so we cant unscrew the plates with normal screw drivers!!

meaning no more 3M stickers! i do NOT want holes in my car!

Old 06-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
edbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond reputeedbhr has a reputation beyond repute
^^Doest make sense, why would the traffic department take the liability of installing plates and more importantly Drilling holes on your car?

Old 06-03-2010, 09:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud ofhamadjamsheer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by SL55K
i heard that when the new number plates are out for the public, they're gonna drill them in for you, and there going to be using different screws so we cant unscrew the plates with normal screw drivers!!

meaning no more 3M stickers! i do NOT want holes in my car!
exactly what i heard !