Notices
Garage Forum Learn about Garage Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Doors, Lifts, Wall Wraps & More.

"Swivel Storage Solutions" Tool Box

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Former Sponsor
NUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to allNUTEKWHEELS is a name known to all
"Swivel Storage Solutions" Tool Box

A tool box is a seemingly simple device, but here's a new twist. The drawers are pivoted on one side so they swing from the case like a door. The swivel joints have grease fittings so they're easy to service and this design permits access to several drawers simultaneously. Plus there's a sealed cover that keeps dust from finding its way inside.

It's a bit pricey, however, $1950, but a cool idea.

Attached Images  
Old 11-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I just became a dealer for Swivel Pro. It's a unique type of storage system and not for everyone. Here's the latest brochure. I'm awaiting a video that I can upload to my YouTube channel.

http://roarkindustrialsolutions.indo...l_Brochure.pdf

I can discount the pricing approximately 35% off of list! Contact me anytime with questions or requirements.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:19 AM
Former Sponsor
RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!RoarkIndustrialSolutions You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!