Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Teamspeed B Class Tournament

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Teamspeed B Class Tournament

Rules:
-Standard racing rules apply, no intentional blocking or pushing off the track.
-TC and STM will be forced off. Clutch will be optional.
-Have some fun!

We all will be using either the Opel Speedster or the Vauxhall VX220. The PI cap is B 500, which is every mod available. You don't have to use every mod available, but it's there if you'd need it.

Same old stuff with the colors and liveries. I'm going to try my hardest to save the replays from the races so I can upload pics to the tournament thread or score thread when I update it. So it would be nice to see some different cars in there other than what they look like fresh from the Forza garage

Schedule:
The races will be Wednesdays, practice starts at 10pm, the race will begin shortly there after You will not have to show up for practice in order to race. I moved the time back an hour to make it easier on our west coast folks because 6pm is a little hectic over there as anywhere. It always felt like everyone got on after the race was over, so hopefully we can all make it and have as many people as we can for the race

Old 09-15-2012, 06:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Dates:

September 19
Camino Viejo Full Circuit 15 Laps

September 26
Catalunya National Circuit 15 Laps

October 3
Hockenheimring National Circuit 15 Laps

October 10
Infineon Raceway Nascar Circuit 15 Laps

October 17
Maple Valley Short Circuit 15 Laps

October 23( this is a Tuesday)
Laguna Seca Full Circuit 10 Laps

October 30( tuesday, the day before Halloween)
Nurburgring GP Short Circuit 15 Laps

November 7
Road Atlanta Club Circuit 15 Laps

November 14
Suzuka West Circuit 15 Laps

November 21
Montegi East Circuit 15 Laps

November 28
Sebring Short Circuit 15 Laps

December 5
Sedona Raceway Club Circuit 15 Laps

Old 09-15-2012, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Hopefully, everyone doesnt mind doing some short tracks. i think we've done the big ones quite a bit. it should be interesting to run tracks we dont do that often without the the BRAKING LINES

Old 09-15-2012, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Also, there will be prizes gifted at the end of this tournament. The winner will be gifted their choice of one out the these 3 cars
1) Bugatti SS valued at 2.2 million
2) Lambo Sesto Elemento valued at 2.5 million
3) Pagani Zonda R valued at 1.7 million

2nd place will get to pick b/w the next 2 and 3rd place will obviously get whats left

Old 09-15-2012, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
I hope everyone has access to those cars unlike when I gifted LJG his Veyron SS for winning and he couldn't touch it.

I'm looking forward to it. I'll be out the first two races because I'll be on vacation.

Old 09-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Same old stuff with the colors and liveries? Could someone put me in the right direction in what is allowed and what not? Jenk12m do u need help with the gift cars? as a newbie its maybe nice i help a bit no?

Old 09-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Just would like for everyone to change up their paint schemes from race to race. Whether they do it themselves or buy designs like I always do. Any paint scheme is allowed. Have all the cars ready to be gifted, but thanks for the help

Old 09-15-2012, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of81911 has much to be proud of
Sounds great, jenks.
Should be some real tight races on the smaller courses.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by 81911
Sounds great, jenks.
Should be some real tight races on the smaller courses.
+1

@jenks thanks for the quick reply(are u on tonight?)

Old 09-15-2012, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
nope im in indy for work, will be back on the box monday night

Last edited by jenk12m; 09-15-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Quick Reply: Teamspeed B Class Tournament