Notices
Gadgets & Electronics | Home Theater | Gaming The Latest in Electronics, Home Theater, Gaming, PDA's, GPS, Computers, & More Discussion Forum.

Forza 4

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to the Team, my friend.
And i'm always up for a challenge but the internet at my dorm has a strict NAT and doesn't let me join games. But add me on Xbox Live, just for the future.

"MixtapePL"

Thanks mate! we could always try u know! I added u just know. (did u try to open up your router)

Last edited by Dyna; 09-14-2012 at 06:22 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:23 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna
Thanks mate! we could always try u know! I added u just know. (did u try to open up your router)
I would know how to change it if i had access to it, but it is a college dorm so we don't have any access.

Old 09-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't have any issues when I was at our college dorm for my training camp. The Ethernet cord worked great. Are you trying to do it wireless??

Old 09-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dyna
Hello gentleman,

New to the site(LONGTIME LURKER) but i am up for a game! anyone online?

gamertag: II DYNA II
Sent u a friend request

Old 09-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Smile

Originally Posted by Mixtape
Welcome to the Team, my friend.
And i'm always up for a challenge but the internet at my dorm has a strict NAT and doesn't let me join games. But add me on Xbox Live, just for the future.

"MixtapePL"
Thanks for the kind words mate, you could always try to open up your router
i did add u btw, i see u come online any day soon!

Old 09-14-2012, 07:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by jenk12m
Sent u a friend request
Thanks buddy

Old 09-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Mixtape
I would know how to change it if i had access to it, but it is a college dorm so we don't have any access.
Didn't see this message earlier on, sorry for that! too bad about your router

Old 09-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
I didn't have any issues when I was at our college dorm for my training camp. The Ethernet cord worked great. Are you trying to do it wireless??
No actually i'm on ethernet. It's just that the school's network is so secure and uptight that i can't join other people's games or party chats. I can join matchmaking, although it's slow, but i can't join private games.

Old 09-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Oh gotcha

Old 10-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Anyone else play the horizon demo??

Quick Reply: Forza 4