Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Looking for a F40

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 09:21 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Why not give us a jingle? !

Old 10-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ferrari FL
Why not give us a jingle? !
I bought my Scud from them....couldn't have a better place to buy from. These guys rock!

Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
SB's seems to be priced very reasonably, no?

Old 10-03-2011, 01:40 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
His F40 is a stunner.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:28 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andrew708
If anyone knows of a perfect f40 for sale please let me know!

Thx
Andrew
Hi Andrew,

I posted earlier quickly b/c i was on the run. But allow me to introduce myself. My name is Garrett Hayim. I am the owner for Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale and Long Island.

I know of a car that is perfect but i wanted to ask you a few questions that will help me guide you to the proper type of car you are looking for.

First off, when you say perfect do you mean just a clean low mile car or do you mean classiche/ platinum show car? The major difference here is whether you will actually drive the car. If a car is fully restored (or well kept original) and is fresh off an award victory then the car is usually immaculate and you are paying a premium for that. It also means that the car is usually a trailer queen and undrivable unless you are willing to allow it to go from show quality to just a nice clean car and in that case its not worth paying that premium. The spread from great clean car to show queen can be as much as about 50 to 75K in price.

Also, the year of the car is very important. 1990 and 1991 have about no value difference but a 1992 brings a higher value because there were simply so few cars built in that year. Of the 1315 F40s ever built only 26 were built in 1992. So the year alone changes the value of the car.

I hope you found all of this helpful. The car i know about was owned by me and is now owned by a great friend and client of mine. If i can help in any way or give you more insight let me know.

Thanks,
Garrett

Old 10-11-2011, 10:06 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Here's a picture of SB's F40 at FoS

Old 11-23-2011, 04:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Takumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really niceTakumi is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ferrari FL
Hi Andrew,

I posted earlier quickly b/c i was on the run. But allow me to introduce myself. My name is Garrett Hayim. I am the owner for Ferrari of Fort Lauderdale and Long Island.

I know of a car that is perfect but i wanted to ask you a few questions that will help me guide you to the proper type of car you are looking for.

First off, when you say perfect do you mean just a clean low mile car or do you mean classiche/ platinum show car? The major difference here is whether you will actually drive the car. If a car is fully restored (or well kept original) and is fresh off an award victory then the car is usually immaculate and you are paying a premium for that. It also means that the car is usually a trailer queen and undrivable unless you are willing to allow it to go from show quality to just a nice clean car and in that case its not worth paying that premium. The spread from great clean car to show queen can be as much as about 50 to 75K in price.

Also, the year of the car is very important. 1990 and 1991 have about no value difference but a 1992 brings a higher value because there were simply so few cars built in that year. Of the 1315 F40s ever built only 26 were built in 1992. So the year alone changes the value of the car.

I hope you found all of this helpful. The car i know about was owned by me and is now owned by a great friend and client of mine. If i can help in any way or give you more insight let me know.

Thanks,
Garrett
That is quality service right there! Owner of Ferrari dealership and explaining to a potential buyer. Thought the sales would do the job instead. Thumbs up to you.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
did this materialize in a sale?

Old 11-23-2011, 11:50 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by sheynk
did this materialize in a sale?
No but that is ok. I am here for info as well. I mean if you are a car lover you ljust love talking about your passion. COincidentally a FM dealer!!!

I never heard back but no worries..
Garrett