Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

Sweet F50 Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 08:25 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boxer
Here is one of mine on the production line.
Thats so cool! Now we need more pics

Old 11-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
wt888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ss7
Thats so cool! Now we need more pics
He posted the fully build set up on FLife a while ago. The link is:

F50 Baby Pictures - Ferrari Life

Each F50 came with a set of pictures of the build process.

Old 11-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
There are a bunch of pictures of my F50 now both on Teamspeed and on FerrariLife.

Old 01-29-2012, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enoughJonF will become famous soon enough
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Old 01-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Boxer
Here is one of mine on the production line.
That is the pic of the thread
It's awesome that you still have that car to this day

Old 01-30-2012, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Boxer You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Mike S
That is the pic of the thread
It's awesome that you still have that car to this day
It is most definitely a long term keeper.

Old 02-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TheAmericanStig is an unknown quantity at this point
F50 has always been one of my favorite looking cars. The biggest complaint I've heard is that they are too raw to drive - the suspension being bolted directly to the chassis. Is this true?

Old 02-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by TheAmericanStig
F50 has always been one of my favorite looking cars. The biggest complaint I've heard is that they are too raw to drive - the suspension being bolted directly to the chassis. Is this true?
In a word, no.