Notices
Diamonds & Jewelry Discusses & Learn About The Latest Jewelry Trends, New Products, & Industry News

Whats Better Than Diamond Studs??

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 02:01 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Whats Better Than Diamond Studs??

My signature diamond halo earring. For me the classic diamond stud is quite boring. I spent a lot of time with this design to create what I thought was the perfect diamond earring, with an emphasis on maximizing diamond surface area. When it comes to "studs" its all about surface area. One thing to keep in mind is that carat is weight, not size. You can only get so big before you start to really break the bank, and that's easy to do on diamond studs where spending six figures is very simple. With the design shown, you're getting face up surface area of over 9.60mm, that would be a 3.50+ct stone, or $95K++ for a pair with the same quality stones as these. These earrings I made for my wife so I spared no expense in diamond cut quality, notice I said cut, thats where the money should be spent. This pair has 2 matching .50ct center stones that are Hearts & Arrows Super Ideal cuts, as well as the other 30 smaller stones in the earrings, just under 2.00ct total weight. The result is the most amazing fire and light play I have seen in a pair of earrings. Constant comments and constant attention when she wears them. I will try to capture it on HD video and post here.

Old 03-16-2012, 01:27 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Insman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the roughInsman is a jewel in the rough
beautiful, look forward to seeing the hd video

Old 03-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Insman
beautiful, look forward to seeing the hd video
my first shot at doing macro video with movement, it will get better

2.00 ct Diamond Earrings on Vimeo