Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

Mercedes C63 Black Series New Car Detail

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 09:16 AM
TS Detailing Sponsor | California
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Mercedes C63 Black Series New Car Detail

Recently completed jobin the shop, this new vehicle was in good shape but needed a little work to be optimized and protected as the owner will take the car to the track. Had Daniel from Car Connoisseur in on this one as well and here we are during the wash phase of the job.

Name:  DH103.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  8.41 MB

Name:  DH113.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  8.15 MB

Thompson C63 Black Series 8-29-12 :: DH102.jpg picture by autoconcierge - Photobucket

Name:  DH111.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  5.84 MB

Brought inside, the vehicle was dried off and a metro blower used to get the water out of all crevices(Even though a CR Spotless was used).

Name:  DH119.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  6.51 MB

Daniel handling interior and engine bay clean up duties.

Name:  DH098.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  7.56 MB

Name:  DH126.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  6.18 MB

Name:  DH127.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  6.78 MB

All exterior surfaces had been wrapped except the carbon wing, sand scratch cluster.

Name:  DH132.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  5.97 MB

Defects removed.

Name:  old001.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  2.64 MB

Name:  DH050.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  3.54 MB

Underside of the wing being corrected.

Name:  DH002.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  5.71 MB

Had Paul from "Attention to Detail" in Vancouver Washington down for advanced paint correction & detail training with Kevin Brown and myself, lending a helping hand on this rare vehicle(75 coming to the US according to the owner).

Name:  DH011.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  5.02 MB

The three of us converging on the rear of the car.

Name:  DH013.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  4.77 MB

Engine needed little, but this power plant HAD to be shown.

Name:  DH004.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  6.31 MB

A few interior pics.

Name:  DH046.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  4.92 MB

Name:  DH043.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  4.70 MB

Name:  DH045.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  5.37 MB

Flush mount carbon frame, finishing of the rear of the car right.

Name:  DH047.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  5.67 MB

Gorgeous OE wheel.

Name:  DH028.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  5.35 MB

Old 09-05-2012, 09:17 AM
Auto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant futureAuto Concierge has a brilliant future
Completed vehicle.

Name:  DH039.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  4.44 MB

Name:  DH029.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  4.84 MB

Name:  DH019.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  6.00 MB

Name:  DH033.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  5.20 MB

Name:  DH054.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  6.84 MB

Name:  DH057.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  5.74 MB

Name:  DH060.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  7.12 MB

Old 09-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
KENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond reputeKENT has a reputation beyond repute
Nice

Old 09-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
beautiful car. love that interior

Old 09-19-2012, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GreenLantern You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Awesome work, as always, Bob. Saw the work first hand elsewhere (I know the owner).

Btw, I'll be reaching out to you soon enough. My C63BS is incoming and should arrive in a little over a month.

Old 09-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
SheaLuxury is an unknown quantity at this point
Perfect!

Old 09-21-2012, 07:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
Leon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished roadLeon-Surfer is on a distinguished road
Great work!

Old 09-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by GreenLantern
Awesome work, as always, Bob. Saw the work first hand elsewhere (I know the owner).

Btw, I'll be reaching out to you soon enough. My C63BS is incoming and should arrive in a little over a month.

I will be ready.

Old 10-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
love it!

Old 12-03-2012, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the roughJose Fernandez is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GreenLantern »

Thats what it is all about right there!

Quick Reply: Mercedes C63 Black Series New Car Detail