Notices
Detailing & Paint Protection Detailing tips, tricks, and product information to keep your vehicle in showroom condition.

CR Spotless De-Ionized Water System

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
I am going to purchase one of these and, if all is equal, will purschase from you since you are a sponser. I enjoy this forum and without sponsers, it wouldn't exist. Also your advice is invaluable, BUT I still do not see the savings.

Based on less than 10 units, where is the savings over Costco/CR Spotless direct? Costco's unit is 369.99 and comes with one extra complete refill, a hose and quick disconnects. Then if you buy the same refill carton (3 refills) you are offering direct from CR Spotless it is 195.00 or 65.00 per refill. Therefore your unit and three refills is 500.00 and theirs is 369.99 plus two refills pro rated at 65.00 each for a total of 499.99. Shipping is included from everybody. With theirs you get a hose and quick disconnects and with yours you get a book. Could be a sales tax savings, though. Maybe you can go back to CR and get the over ten price for us no matter how many are purchased.

That being said, I am going to call you Monday and order the unit. Any savings you can get us will be a plus.

Thank you for being honest and sharing your thoughts; I really meant it, I appreciate it With that said, you gotta remember, Costco goes through hundreds of units a DAY, and we're talking about 10 units, hopefully more, over a 1 WEEK span. So when you put that perspective in it, it's actually an AMAZING deal for us. I'm confident we'll get more than 10 units. So don't worry, get some friends to buy the unit, and we'll beat the Costco deal.

How this deal even started was because I was fed up with the Costco deal. I've been promoting CR on this board and another board only to ultimately lose out to a better buy. I'm a realist and don't expect someone to buy from me when they can save that kind of dough. So, I value my relationship with CR and expressed this concern and they returned with this smokin deal and said "Moe, no one in the world has this deal and we're giving it to you and your clients because we love ya". I thought that was cool because it shows they're not just in it for the money and care about us little guys.

So, I always do my best to bring you guys a fair and equitable deal. This one happens to be the best.

By the way, I GAURANTEE this will do what it's suppose to or I'll buy it back. Anyone that's done business with me knows I stand behind everything I sell. So you have no worries about anything.

Hope this helps....so....BUY....BUY......BUY

Old 03-10-2008, 01:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
OK...We're at the half way mark

Old 03-10-2008, 01:54 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
parkedr is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet - looks like we're up to 5!

I like your new avatar, Moe!

Old 03-10-2008, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
we're at 6..4 to go

Old 03-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
UPDATE ON DIW-20 INQUIRIES:

As you know, we're trying to match the Costco deal and the DIW isn't a unit offered by Costco or anyone else with a deal. But for you guys that inquired here's the deal:

The DIW-20: Retail $399.99
The RD-1: Retail $195.00

Total: $594.99

Group Buy: $ 554.99 (Save 7.3% OFF Retail)

Last edited by MoeMistry; 03-10-2008 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
ProDetail is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't forget that the DI water works great to clean interiors as well.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SHARK is an unknown quantity at this point
Moe,

What exactly does this mean?

Expected Yield:

Input TDS Level Expected Yield (# of Gallons)

50 ppm............. 1600 gallons
100 ppm............. 800 gallons
200 ppm............. 400 gallons
400 ppm............. 200 gallons

How many washes (Real World) can you expect?
Cost per car wash?
What setting do you use? (Provided it is adjustable)
Does the yield vary by geographical area / local utilities mineral content?

Any additional REAL WORLD data or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Brian

Old 03-12-2008, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SHARK
Moe,

What exactly does this mean?

Expected Yield:

Input TDS Level Expected Yield (# of Gallons)

50 ppm............. 1600 gallons
100 ppm............. 800 gallons
200 ppm............. 400 gallons
400 ppm............. 200 gallons

How many washes (Real World) can you expect?
Cost per car wash?
What setting do you use? (Provided it is adjustable)
Does the yield vary by geographical area / local utilities mineral content?

Any additional REAL WORLD data or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,

Brian
Hi Brian:

The CR has a meter that tell you how hard the water is in Parts Per Million. Based on the input, you can have a rough idea of the output. Most clients here in SoCal have a water PPM of 300-400 and are chaning their resin about every six month based on a bi-monthly wash. You can use the CR all the way, which would mean you're using about 20-30 gallons of water, or you can use it as a final rinse which would mean you're using about 5-10 gallons. On the safe side, I'd say on average you'd get about 20-30 washes out of one cycle. But it all depends on how hard the water is and how much water you use.

Old 03-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Were at 7...3 to go. Here are some client testimonials:

Absolutely works. Can't live without it now. Also, get the Airmax dryer from Moe at Glistening Perfection. This two system process will eliminate drying, which will also cut down on the swirling potential from the hand drying. Highly recommended.

chardonet (6speedonline)

Grab a CR system from Moe - you won't be disappointed!

MidnighTT (6speedonline)

If you don't already have the CR system...you definitely need it...fantastic!!! I love mine!!!

TUUNER (Teamspeed)

I also purchased a CRspotless, and some other products, from Moe some months ago. I got the same VIP treatment that you experienced. He's a pleasure to deal with. It's great to be able to speak with someone so knowledgeable and experienced. As far as the CRspotless, I concur, it works just as advertised. It's a great time and swirl mark saver.

Paladin (Rennlist)

I received the cr spotless from Moe on saturday. Used for the first time this afternoon. In a word...incredible.Even the windows are cleaner and require no wiping off after wash. Worth every penny. Moe was a pleasure to work with....had a delivery problem and Moe offered a free refill for my inconvenience. Even my wheels are shinier. I was doubtful at first but a friend if mine kept raving about it so I decided to try it. Im glad I did.

points (Rennlist)

Old 03-13-2008, 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
8th order....2 to go

Quick Reply: CR Spotless De-Ionized Water System