Notices
All Things Apple The Teamspeed Genius Bar!
Enter here to discuss your Apple products including iPhone, iPod, MacBooks and more!

White Macbook 13" Help!

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
White Macbook 13" Help!

Hi all

Have an older white Macbook 13" and I'm looking to sell it, so I need to format, wipe it clean. I had installed Snow Leopard on it off a CD many years ago and now I can't find that CD!

Anyone know how I can go ahead with the sale with a clear conscience? So far, I've created a new admin account and logged into that, then deleted all of the other accounts. I've also gone ahead and deleted all of the memorized Wi-Fi hotspots/PWs.

Just wish there was a way to completely format and return to factory settings without that CD! Much easier with the newer ones running Lion/Mountain Lion! Tried to install my Mountain Lion on this Macbook but it didn't allow me as the Macbook is incompatible (guess its too old).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance. JB