Notices
991 | 997 | 996 General Porsche Water Cooled 911 Discussion Forum.

Winter mode ready

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 05:41 PM
mxp
Teamspeed Junior Member
mxp is an unknown quantity at this point
Winter mode ready

Got around to cleaning the car this weekend, nice polish job and a coat of wax.

Winters all set even though the temps seem to be reversing and going back up this week.

Needs a drop I know, looking to do that next summer.

Attached Images   
Old 10-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
will you drive her on your salty winters roads?

Old 10-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
where are you located?

last winter in TO we barely had any snow even... would've been fine to drive. lets hope for the same this year

I'm going to store my car, I just don't really enjoy driving in winter time.

Old 10-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Winter? Dafuq is that? Lol.. We hit 93 today..lol

Nice looking car

Old 10-21-2012, 10:08 PM
mxp
Teamspeed Junior Member
will you drive her on your salty winters roads?
Yea always do, its half the fun

where are you located?

last winter in TO we barely had any snow even... would've been fine to drive. lets hope for the same this year

I'm going to store my car, I just don't really enjoy driving in winter time.
Just outside of Toronto, I love driving the hills and twisties around here in the snow

Winter? Dafuq is that? Lol.. We hit 93 today..lol

Nice looking car
Sadly winter is about 5 months of the year here in Canada, snow or not, the cold weather is a pain

Old 10-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Nicoli is an unknown quantity at this point
nice! Have Michelin Pilot Alpin 4's ordered to put on the oem wheels soon..can't wait to take out the 7 speed manual in the snow!! It's fun already in the rain here in the northwest

Old 10-22-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Member
GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GuOD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How do you find the clearance? If I get a 991 I'd consider driving it year round. I don't like having to swap to a winter car really.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:29 AM
mxp
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by GuOD
How do you find the clearance? If I get a 991 I'd consider driving it year round. I don't like having to swap to a winter car really.
I don't find any issues with clearance, prior to the 911 i had a SLK55 on H&R race coils all the way slammed and never got stuck ...