Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

A broken Scud and my broken heart...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Clever Nickname You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by j.a.cadet
totaled, im surprised every walked away from that one alive
Come now boys and girls, be nice. It's not specifically the car that I'm concerned about, it's the 16 hours of sweat and patience that I put into it making it perfect... I also love that car because it's one of the ONLY Ferraris I've ever seen with no orange peel. Now when it comes out of the shop it'll be scratched to fudge all around the work area and I'm sure it'll sustain some damage (my interpretation of damage=scratches) in other places too... body shops care not about your car. UPDATE: the new bumper arrived from Maranello today so she'll be ready for me to polish her again in no time .

Old 06-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
j.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond reputej.a.cadet has a reputation beyond repute
i was just saying that cause im surprised the owner didnt kill the guy who backed into it!