Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Maximilian Büsser from MB&F hanging out in Australia

Old 05-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
Maximilian Büsser from MB&F hanging out in Australia

Hey TS,

The legendary Maximilian Büsser from MB&F has been in Perth the past two days and I was fortunate enough to hang out with for most of yesterday. The MB&F store in Western Australia is Swiss Time Machine and they happen to be a client of mine so they invited me to meet Max.

I've been a huge fan of his work ever since I discovered the HM2 upon it's unveiling and with each Machine that is released from their Geneva base, my desire and appreciation rises higher and higher... As a car fanatic, car photographer and watch lover as a lot of you are, I know a beautiful piece of engineering when I see it and for me, the look of MB&F pieces once mated with the knowledge of it's journey from concept to final product, makes me appreciate them so much more...

In a world where everything is being designed to look similar to it's competition, where things can do everything you want them to, where people look the same, food taste the same, companies are all about numbers and we're all being told to do "this or that"... I applaud Max for stepping up, saying no to the normal and doing what HE wanted to do, answering to nobody but himself! There's only a few things that are still made and done with love and passion, I can assure you MB&F is from the heart!

Over the few hours we chatted about his life, the company, his family, the industry, cars (owns a 1973 911 RSR) and life in general, it was an amazing day! He has a lot of passion & focus for what he does and it shows both on the court and off, he was an absolute gentleman and amazing down to earth guy!

If I had the money I'd buy one today, but for now here's the pics from yesterday.

Cheers,
Josh Stowers,
Coconut Photography

Old 05-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics. I am really digging the new one with sarpaneva moonphase.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Maximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond reputeMaximilian has a reputation beyond repute
Nice watches, better name.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
He creates incredible machines. Love his work.