Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My Current Collection

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
My Current Collection

Here is my current collection:

All but the Louis Vuitton are gold and have automatic movement. They include:

Bottom Row Left To Right

1. Yellow Gold Pasha de Cartier 42mm Croc Strap
2. Two Tone Gold/Stainless Cartier Ballon Bleu 42mm
3. Rose Gold Bvlgari Assioma 44mm Croc Strap
4. Stainless Louis Vuitton Tambour Chronograph 41.5mm Alligator Strap

Top Row Left To Right

5. Two Tone Gold/Stainless Black Face Rolex Submariner
6. Two Tone Gold/Stainless Blue Face Rolex Submariner

My personal favorite is the Pasha de Cartier. It is classy, simple but elegant and can be worn with anything. I received both Rolex Submariners as gifts for my law school graduation - the blue from my wife and the black from my mother. So they both have a lot of meaning to me. Neither my wife nor my mother knew that the other had purchased the watches and both were big suprises. It actually works out well having the two colors because I always have a solid watch to match anything I wear. The Ballon Bleu is my most recent acquisition. I love it - very unique for Cartier. The Bvlgari is nice for a change of pace. It has a square case but is rounded in the center. I am a Louis Vuitton fanatic and wear the casual Tambour often. I have a lot of LV clothes and luggage as well. Now all I need is a nice 6 space watch winder!

I just LOVE watches - nearly as much as I love cars. I have a real weakness for a nice watch and can't even go into Tourneu or the Cartier store without buying something.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
Great collection! I personally only like the Role's and the LV. But you definitely have enough to mix it up. Keep up the addiction! I had an LV Tambour dive watch...and loved it.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:36 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by saintv90
Great collection! I personally only like the Role's and the LV. But you definitely have enough to mix it up. Keep up the addiction! I had an LV Tambour dive watch...and loved it.
Me too, I like the LV watch and the Rolex's.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the compliments.

Good to see you MeanMachine! I don't get over to the SLK forum much any more. Hope you are doing well and enjoying all of your fine cars.

Take care!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:10 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Thanks for the compliments.

Good to see you MeanMachine! I don't get over to the SLK forum much any more. Hope you are doing well and enjoying all of your fine cars.

Take care!
Yes I am and thank you for asking, the car is fine and the mileage is really really low. It has been recently Kleemannized with the full boltons.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I'm a big fan of the blue sub, i almost bought one instead of my PAM. I'll buy one around xmas as a reward to myself.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:09 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is an unknown quantity at this point
My favorite has to be the 4. Stainless Louis Vuitton Tambour Chronograph 41.5mm Alligator Strap. That watch is so amazing.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond reputedphouse has a reputation beyond repute
Nice collection. I graduate from law school this December and only hope to receive a nice watch as a gift. A 993 Turbo S would also be a great gift.

Old 05-09-2008, 02:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by dphouse
Nice collection. I graduate from law school this December and only hope to receive a nice watch as a gift. A 993 Turbo S would also be a great gift.

Good luck to you as you start your legal career. Do you already have a job lined up? Did you work as a summer associate anywhere? Since you are graduating in December instead of May, I assume you didn't do a traditional 3-year program. I am with Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher. What law school are you graduating from?

Last edited by Barrister; 05-09-2008 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Instead of reposting, thought I would bring this back with a shameless bump.

Thinking of adding a watch soon. Lots on here to consider!

Quick Reply: My Current Collection