Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

** Gems By J.Wade Signature PVD Mens Bracelet**

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
** Gems By J.Wade Signature PVD Mens Bracelet**

I hate most mens jewelry that's commercially available so I consider it an important task of mine when I design a piece for men. I have done a handful of pieces in the past and they are some of my favorites, this is of no exception.

This stainless steel bracelet is made up of oval links that are squared off to give them a bit of an industrial look. The links are the perfect size to give it just a bit of chunkiness without making it uncomfortable or bulky. I gave the whole bracelet a black PVD/Ion coating except for the clasp which is high polished, I wanted a touch of white in there to match with most guys wedding bands. It has a great weight without being too heavy. Ive worn it the last 4 months to make sure the coating would hold up and remain durable. I wear it daily and every night soak it in a mixture of all-purpose cleaner and rubbing alcohol, it still looks like new with no scratches or chipping.

Im going to offer these at a touch over my cost. I most likely will never make this style again so these will be somewhat limited as I only made 100 of them. I have 2 standard sizes, 8.75" and 9.375" so please specify size when ordering. I have a 7" wrist and the 8.75" fits perfectly. All pricing includes FedEx ground shipping in the domestic USA, International shipping is extra. 100% money back guarantee on the item, if it doesnt meet your standards for any reason at all I will refund your money 100% and I will pay for return shipping!! Please use the PayPal link below to complete transactions, alternatively you can mail me a check. Please email me for more details jason@gemsbyjwade.com

$45.00

$45.00

Old 07-06-2011, 09:30 AM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to everyone for their orders so far, I still have about 50 left.