Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

ROO is king.... :-D, At least to me..

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation ROO is king.... :-D, At least to me..

My favorite Audemars would of course be the ROO. Great styling, great finish, and great comfort.....

Got this Themes today, and instantly removed the Ingrassato and put on a rubber i had extra... a gift from a good friend

heres some pics...

-riley

Old 03-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Carb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the roughCarb0n Fiber is a jewel in the rough
beautiful watch, how often do you pick up a new piece?

Old 03-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
saintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant futuresaintv90 has a brilliant future
That's probably my favorite ROO you've picked up. Nice Choice!!

Old 03-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Secure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant futureSecure has a brilliant future
There is no doubt that the ROO is deadly serious and that you have a serious problem

Old 03-27-2008, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rijowysock
My favorite Audemars would of course be the ROO. Great styling, great finish, and great comfort.....

Got this Themes today, and instantly removed the Ingrassato and put on a rubber i had... a gift from a good friend

heres some pics...

-riley
Geez ... Friends give you their used rubbers? TMI, man, TMI!

Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the roughrijowysock is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Zorro
Geez ... Friends give you their used rubbers? TMI, man, TMI!

oh sooo funny :-p

Just need something for Sunday, holding out for a Carbon or PVD piece :-D

Old 03-27-2008, 10:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
You are sick man. That's a disease, plain and simple.

Where can I catch it?

Thursday FTW as far as I'm concerned.

Old 03-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Carb0n Fiber
beautiful watch, how often do you pick up a new piece?
i try and at least get one piece a week..

Old 03-28-2008, 01:01 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you enjoy the watches, collecting is a great hobby.

May I ask how much does the orange and red AP cost as I really like it.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Thank you for sharing with us and I hope you enjoy the watches, collecting is a great hobby.

May I ask how much does the orange and red AP cost as I really like it.
orange 20,600 and long wait... VERY LONG.. each AD gets ~2 a year

Red=not available for purchase yet, must buy a regular piece at 20,600 and then you get the opportunity to buy the red at 13,900 (when available to public) ive seen used RED scuba's for sale for 18k (of course more than msrp because u cant simply just go and buy one)

Quick Reply: ROO is king.... :-D, At least to me..