Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

One Off watch strap concept

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2008, 01:57 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Originally Posted by Jim Bacus
What piece are you going to mount it to?
was trying to showcase the cocaine face of the 251 !!! the pig nose buckle will be the shit!

Old 03-20-2008, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond reputeJim Bacus has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Post a picture when you have got it rigged... sounds like a great combo!

Old 03-20-2008, 03:04 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, as I've said before, you are a man of many talents Knick!

Old 03-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Member
arcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura aboutarcticboost has a spectacular aura about
MTK post the pic of this bad boy mounted, I can't wait to see it!

Old 03-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond reputeKevinS4 has a reputation beyond repute
That is very nice looking, can't wait to see the final product.

Old 03-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
MementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the roughMementoMori is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MTK
here is the final idea/// 3 weeks

dig it?
That is awesome. Mind posting the final price to have it done?

I'm on the verge of joining the Panerai club just for the damned strap choices!

Old 03-20-2008, 06:35 PM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Originally Posted by MementoMori
That is awesome. Mind posting the final price to have it done?

I'm on the verge of joining the Panerai club just for the damned strap choices!

this was my personal commission/colab w/ an up and coming maker... once it's done.. there will be a price, for now that is is a one off lets just say that sh!t is pricey

HERE is the pig nose buckle

Last edited by MTK; 03-20-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
pixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished roadpixxflix is on a distinguished road
WOULD he make straps for a u-boat classico ? i would love to do a carbon strap with cream stiching on mine