Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
I've made some phone calls and apparently, the cases are made by Corum's case supplier and the dials are made by Tag.

As an aside, they are releasing a DLC version with orange highlights soon. Should be interesting

Hani didn't you felt it was to big on the wrist? Apparently most people dislikes this watch because the case is to big.... Give us some feedback.

What a friend told me about "measuring 47mm across, it's not small, yet wears much closer to a 44mm Panerai due to its thinner case and regular sized crown"

Last edited by exRockstar; 01-05-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!theritz226 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Picked this up the other day, not bad. I like it so far

Attached Images  
Old 01-05-2013, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
New....

Attached Images   
Old 01-05-2013, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by big_slacker
I'm not on here much at all these days, but I figured I'd pop in and share this:
I like the Seamaster Planet Oceans, have contemplated getting one but have not yet done so....

Old 01-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by floridaBMW
Laco Pilot

Ken

Looks just like a Hamilton I once had, not too long ago....
Khaki king pilot I believe

Old 01-05-2013, 05:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
quick pics from phone. switched to rubber strap.
on way to a party now

Attached Images   
Old 01-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1357433114.224260.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  45.0 KB

Corum

Old 01-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
What a dial on that Luminor!

Old 01-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by exRockstar
I've made some phone calls and apparently, the cases are made by Corum's case supplier and the dials are made by Tag.

As an aside, they are releasing a DLC version with orange highlights soon. Should be interesting

Hani didn't you felt it was to big on the wrist? Apparently most people dislikes this watch because the case is to big.... Give us some feedback.

What a friend told me about "measuring 47mm across, it's not small, yet wears much closer to a 44mm Panerai due to its thinner case and regular sized crown"
Yes, it is big... very big and having it on a nato strap made it bigger
But I believe I can pull it off... and for that price I think I can pass it on to someone if it did not work

Old 01-06-2013, 04:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
FYI
They have a 1:1 scale print that you can cut out and try

Attached Images
File Type: pdf
P3-Printandtry.pdf (250.0 KB, 189 views)

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?