Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 08:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
This still

Sent from my SGH-T989 using teamspeed

Attached Images  
Old 07-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GrayTT
still this...

Hani!!!!!!!!! You know I love that one. What is the model number again?

Old 07-19-2012, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by parealtor
salt water will do wonders for your patina...

a roofer friend I know who does copper roofs uses salt water for his clients to speed up the patina process.

really cool watch btw.
Thanx - sweat seems to be effective as well

Old 07-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bmoores
Hani!!!!!!!!! You know I love that one. What is the model number again?
Here you go

Last edited by GrayTT; 07-19-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!falgo You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by falgo
Not really.. as it has a SS back cover and an SS pin & buckle. I sometimes notice little under the crown with prolonged wear in humid conditions.
I stand corrected by GrayTT .. "FYI
The non bronze parts of your watch are actually titanium"

Old 07-19-2012, 10:11 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Today and yester

Attached Images   
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 AM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I friggin love that IWC and the Reverso. Perfection

Old 07-19-2012, 11:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
mark is the only AP hating MB bashing guy whom i can admit knows his thing!

Old 07-19-2012, 11:39 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
mark is the only AP hating MB bashing guy whom i can admit knows his thing!
you forgot Lambo hating, which i agree with as well LOL

Old 07-19-2012, 11:56 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
lol +2 on the lambo

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?