Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 10:19 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
The key to wearing a big piece is having big wrists.....

Old 07-13-2012, 10:22 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BigE
The key to wearing a big piece without looking like an idiot is having big wrists.....
Yup.

Old 07-14-2012, 03:47 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Images  
Old 07-14-2012, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Blue nato.

Last edited by Ludas; 08-06-2012 at 02:53 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jtanoyo1
Good morning.

Ummm.. did anyone else notice this Millenary Carbon?

Last edited by BDSK; 07-14-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:07 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Ummm.. did anyone else notice this Millenary Carbon?

Check out his posts in the last few pages of this thread...
https://teamspeed.com/forums/watch-f...ollection.html

Old 07-14-2012, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ljg
Check out his posts in the last few pages of this thread...
https://teamspeed.com/forums/watch-f...ollection.html
How the hell did I miss that.. Thanks!

Old 07-15-2012, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
ym the other day
and t-touch for the past 3 or so days, round the clock

my watches are in rotation with my family, with the gp in service, so i decided to give the tissot a try the whole time. okay now i get the market for utility watches and watches that you get to REALLY bang around. i usually wear my watches everywhere but would swap wrists if i am getting down and dirty at a mech shop with the cars for example or when checking pressure on tires or hauling all kinds of stuff from the car to home.. gym also of course.. with the tissot however it just stays on and it's a cool feeling

sure the digital chrono has to do with it, but i wonder if any of the high end swiss ones can take all the moving about and banging

Attached Images   
Old 07-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Relaxing.

Old 07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Panda bro.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?